Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ABSOLUT ELYX @ 1128



Two weeks ago I shared with you the newly launched ABSOLUT ELYX vodka. On 12th July, I attended the exclusive taste experience, a media event that was held at 1128. It was a fun night where I caught up with media friends over drinks.

1128 is the new bar located at 56 Tanglin Road, Tanglin Post Office. It is by the same group of people who brought you KPO, Balaclava, and Wala Wala.


Check out the swanky ABSOLUT ELYX Bar at 1128. From now to September 2012, ABSOLUT ELYX will be available exclusively at 1128. After the exclusive launch, ABSOLUT ELYX will be available at selected bars only.


A great welcome by the ABSOLUT ELYX models


To showcase and highlight the artisanal aspect of ABSOLUT ELYX's hand-operated copper distillation process, the event featured an engraver on site to engrave copper tags for guests.


A personalised message of up to 20 characters. Well, I had to choose Butter&Ash, the names of my two doggies. Giving a whole new meaning to dog tags!


Engraving in progress...


Butter&Ash are immortalised on ABSOLUT ELYX tags. I love events with a personalised touch!


Copper tone sticker as ID tag.


What we drank all night? ABSOLUT ELYX is best enjoyed neat or on the rock, but it makes a smooth cocktail too with fresh ingredients.


Good looking peeps are a necessity at parties!


On my left is ABSOLUT Brand Ambassador Jason Fenwick. On my right is Dylan Boey, Editor-In-Chief at Prestige Singapore.


The Alchemists at work. Lyndie (left) and Nick (right) are my trusted alchemists.


Jason went behind the bar to make us some drinks too. What a hardworking Brand Ambassador!


With the team at InSing.com


Instant photography is a great way to remember a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment