Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Best Pool in Hong Kong @ Ritz-Carlton



In my last entry, I wrote about Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong's architecture and design. This entry is solely about its amazing swimming pool. In fact, it is so breathtaking that you should stay at this hotel just to experience it. Why not indulge yourself over one weekend in Hong Kong for some much needed R&R at Ritz-Carlton?

Check out the 28m x 7m LED screen that spans from one wall to the entire ceiling.

Located on the 118th floor and dominating the city's skyline at above 490metres, this heated indoor pool boasts the most stunning view of Hong Kong. No amount of words will do it justice. You simply have to see it for yourself one day. In the meantime, I leave you with the images I took using my Blackberry, so you can see what I saw this morning.




Fret not if you don't have your swimwear or goggles with you. The spa shop on 116th floor sells swimwear and goggles. The little attention to details is what sets the best apart from the mediocre. What Ritz-Carlton is, others can only aspire to be. Enough said.

For more information, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com


No comments:

Post a Comment