Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tried & Loving It - Clarisonic




While I was in New York with a gal pal last week, she told me that the one thing I should consider buying is a Clarisonic. Well, it is one of the best things I ever bought.


I am always skeptical about beauty gadgets and products that promise to deliver a miracle, but I went ahead and bought myself a limited edition Jaguar print Clarisonic Mia. Two reasons... I trust my friend's recommendation and it is also cheaper in NYC (I paid US$129 at Sephora in NYC and it is S$249 in Sephora Singapore).


I have been using Clarisonic for a week and I swear by it now. My skin actually improved and is so radiant that I even left home one day thinking that I have applied foundation, when I actually didn't.


We all know that beautiful skin begins with good cleansing. Traditional methods of cleansing will not get the skin as clean as when one uses sonic cleansing. Using Sonic Technology, Clarisonic’s patented micro-massage motion works within skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind- leaving skin softer, smoother and more beautiful.


Sonic Cleansing Benefits:

Removes 6X more makeup than manual cleansing
Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
Removes impurities that keep creams and serums from working their best
Gentle enough to use twice a day
Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
Minimizes the appearance of visible pores


Without proper cleansing, drying detergents, pollutants, oil and bacteria can damage the appearance and health of the skin. Using Clarisonic helps to remove impurities and clear pores. It is a gentle, natural way to cleanse the skin. One thing I love about it is the option of using any facial cleanser, as long as they are not the strong exfoliating type.


It is waterproof and can be used in the shower. It is not harsh and it feels like I am giving my face a massage each time I use it.


I also love the sleek design of the handheld device and the charger. Clarisonic Mia is the smallest from the range of Sonic Skin Cleansing System. The Mia is a one-button, one-speed Clarisonic that comes in a variety of colors and is good for travel use as well.


For more information, please visit www.clarisonic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment