Sunday, January 30, 2011

My SAUCE of Tees





When it rains, it pours. I'm not talking about the crappy wet weather in Singapore... but rather, the discovery of new favourite brands in one day. The day I bought my Yuki Mitsuyasu bracelet at Inhabit, I also bought my SAUCE Karl Lagerfeld "vampire" tee. I like the fit and the quirky print so much that I decided to source for more SAUCE online.

Here's what I found online. I got more tees in the form of Lady Gaga and Mad Hatter. For those who prefer Karl against a tie dye background, you are in luck. Also for fans of Kate Moss.


Lady Gaga


Karl on tie-dye


Kate with bloody fangs


Good ol' Mad Hatter



Here's what else I love from the look book...








You can find the Karl and Kate tees at Inhabit in Singapore. Alternatively, you can shop online at www.karmaloop.com and www.shopbop.com.

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete