Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting My Hands On Carven



If I were to own a fashion store, Carven will be a brand I'll stock. I first wrote about it last year, when the old French label just got revived by Guillaume Henry, a former designer at Givenchy. http://style-canvas.blogspot.com/2010/05/ive-got-my-eyes-on-carven.html

The brand's success is carved in stone... I mean, it did get a stamp of approval by Net-A-Porter. Now, only in its third collection, the pics are being shown on www.style.com! Need I say more?

I personally can't wait to get my hands on these looks by Carven once they are available on Net-A-Porter. Check out the shoes as well. LOVE them! Tres chic! Mark my words... Carven is going to be a huge brand soon.
















To see the full collection, please visit www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment