Friday, November 5, 2010

Lusting For Lanvin x H&M




There are 2 important dates in my fashion calendar - 4th and 23rd November. 4th November marks the preview of the entire Lanvin for H&M collection online. The next big date of 23rd marks the shopping frenzy and rampage. The good thing is H&M is now available for online shopping in the UK and selected countries. No, it won't be shipped to Singapore, but I am going to try ordering online and have it shipped to a friend in the UK.







As a die-hard H&M fan, I have admired and collected some of the designer collections. To me, the Lanvin collaboration is the best to date. Perhaps I am biased towards Lanvin, as I love Alber Elbaz. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Check out my Lanvin lust list. In Rachel Zoe's famous words, "I DIE".



ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THE LAVIN FOR H&M COLLECTION!





























Official Site: www.hm.com

2 comments: