Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lust, Caution.



I have a way to de-stress. I don't window shop, I online browse shop. When I need a little fashion escape, I go to Net-A-Porter. Sometimes I buy, sometimes I don't (especially when the prices are hefty). Here's my lust list of the new arrivals. Caution, budget over limit alert!



Christian Louboutin Black Suede Platform Pumps



This is totally CFM. Love at first sight. Love the zip detailing. If I don't buy these, I will regret for the rest of my life!



Bottega Veneta Knot Sterling Silver Clutch

This is so beautiful. However, I can only lust and look as it costs S$11,500. This is definitely art! The best from Bottega!


Halston Heritage Susan Leather Clutch

This is so Carrie Bradshaw. Haltson Heritage has a winner in this box clutch. Unbeatable price of S$430.. and it's leather with faux snakeskin finish!



Solange Azagury-Partridge Shooting Star Skeleton

Amazing ring. I dreamt of it few nights ago. Priced at S$12,200, I will continue dreaming...



Yves Saint Laurent Printed Calf Hair Leopard Print Clutch

Timeless and definitely a fashion investment. It will add the va va vroom to any outfit.



Alexander McQueen Skull Applique Cotton Tank


I love Alexander McQueen skull print tanks. I have 3 of his other designs. I resisted this one as it's S$850!


Alexander McQueen Cashmere-Blend Skull Print Scarf

Love the colours. I will so add this to my skull collection.


Official Site : www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment