Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mondays, Wednesdays... Net-A-Porter Days




I look forward to Mondays and Wednesdays, as these are the days when there are new arrivals on Net-A-Porter. Some days I find nothing I fancy :( but some days I find too many things I like. Hiaks. Today, I found some good stuff which I will be buying or considering. Also some stuff which I hope will go on sale...


WHAT I PURCHASED TODAY

This Sass & Bide jersey maxi dress with detachable harness is a love at first sight for me. I like the fact that the harness is detachable so I could also wear it with my tank tops or other gowns to create a Grecian feel.



This Alexander Wang black ribbed jersey triangle bra is perfect under a sheer top or with a T By Alexander Wang tank top. Perfect accessory for the laidback urban cool style.




This Juicy Couture set of three beaded bracelets with hanging tassels and charms will be a good accessory for my trip to Positano. I like the Bohemian look of it.


I started taking yoga classes again. To motivate myself, I decided to purchase this Adidas by Stella McCartney yoga mat. Super chic! I can't wait to receive this so I can use it at my next class!



THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

I really really wanted this Alexander McQueen clutch bag so badly. However, it cannot be shipped to Singapore due to shipping restrictions on snake skin. *Sob sob*



WHAT I AM CONSIDERING

For a piece of affordable Marchesa, check out Notte by Marchesa. I am pondering if I should purchase this striking blue gown for the next gala event.


I was thinking of getting a casual bag for my holiday. This Alexa Bag by Mulberry seems to fit the bill. However, more stocks of this covetable satchel will be in soon... so put your name on the waiting list if you want one. I have already put down my name. :)



WHAT I HOPE WILL GO ON SALE

I lust after shoes by Azzedine Alaïa, but not the hefty price tags. Yes, they are wearable pieces of art. I still wish these beauties will go on sale so I can acquire them with no guilt. Please please please... I am channeling the law of attraction.




Official Site : ww.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment