Sunday, May 9, 2010

Roman Holiday And Positano Dreaming




I will be off to Rome, Positano and along the Almafi Coast in July. I'm rather excited about the upcoming trip as I will be able to indulge in some photography. The other aspect that got me excited is what I will be wearing for my two weeks' trip. Fashion will always be on my mind.


Positano


I look to my style icon Audrey Hepburn for some inspirations. Her timeless style in Roman Holiday is still relevant and chic today. White blouse, scarf tied around the neck, A-line skirt and sandals. Checked! I have them all!





I have started building my summer holiday wardrobe and found some really nice stuff at Zara. Here are my top picks. I will be popping by Zara over the next few days to put the looks together.



Sexy and flowy jumpsuits...





Cotton dresses...





Cotton and linen shirts as jackets...




Prints and demins...




A touch of military...




The classic white shirt...



Jersey shorts...


Official site : www.zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment