Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gap x Pierre Hardy = GSS Best Buy




The Great Singapore Sale (officially a.k.a GSS) has started on 28th May. This is usually the period that I avoid going anywhere near Orchard Road. However, my lust for a pair of Pierre Hardy for GAP Design Editions made me braved the mad Sunday crowd. My love for shoes knows no bounds.


As modeled by Tavi on her blog "Style Rookie" dated 6th May 2010

Most magazines reported that this amazing pair of floral-tie wedges will be available from June at the Gap stores. Nevermind the odds, my belief in the law of attraction has always gotten me what I wanted. As I walked in to the Gap store at Wisma Atria, I found the wedges high up on some shelves in the most unnoticeable corner! Ding ding ding! Law of attraction worked again!

Check out these beautiful nude leather wedges with floral fabric ties that are perfect for this summer. For some strange reasons, these wedges are on sale! From S$165 down to S$118! There are still some pairs left when I was in Gap this afternoon... so hurry down if you want a pair too.



There are also two other designs by Pierre Hardy available in Singapore - a denim wedge and a flat nude leather and denim sandal versions.






A little info about the collaboration between Gap and Pierre Hardy. It all started with the inaugural collection in February 2008, which consisted of six styles, including peep-toe wooden wedges and gladiator-style sandals. Pierre Hardy is one of the most talented international accessories designers, whose career began with Christian Dior’s footwear collection in the early 90s, before launching his own label in 1999, adding men’s shoes and handbags a few seasons later.




Official Site : www.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment